Followers

Monday, August 15, 2022

Make My Monday - Christmas in August #181


So glad to see a Christmas challenge for the Make My Monday challenge today.  I have gotten a good start going on my stash for Christmas and so glad to get to add this to it. I used mainly die cuts and punches on this one and scraps from my scrap pile, Those are always so fun to create for me and helps me use up my left overs. I added a holly sticker to the snowflake and some red heart shaped gems to my tree. The tree die is from Impression Obsessions. 

You can find the details for the challenge here:

 

2 comments:

  1. who doesn't like Shiny foil for a wonderful Christmas card. You will be so ready when it's Christmas time - thank you for playing with us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is beautiful! Thank you for sharing at Make My Monday Challenge Blog.
    Hugs 😊

    ReplyDelete