Followers

Wednesday, May 4, 2022

CCEE2217 - National Dandelion Day


 Hi friends!


Kelly here bringing us the May challenges!

Yesterday was National Dandelion Day so show us your best

dandelion cards (or use an flower as an alternative.

If you post to an online gallery, use the code CCEE2217.


Check on designs from the DT here:

http://www.cceestampers.blogspot.com


I chose this cute House Mouse stamp for my dandelion. It is stamped with versafine clair black. I used distressed oxide frayed burlap ink to watercolor my mice. I used copic markers to finish the other color details of this.  


 

4 comments:

  1. Liz, this is just adorable! I think I have this stamp, too! So beautiful with the color palette and YOUR coloring! Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see a House Mouse stamp has come out to play, great card

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing those cute little House Mouse images. Cute, cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightfully perfect image for the dandelion challenge, Liz! Sweet, sweet card!

    ReplyDelete