Followers

Monday, May 30, 2022

Double Trouble Challenge 112

 


I am happy when I always have a little more time in my schedule for stamping because then I get to do the Double Trouble challenge. So this week, I achieved #1 - anything and everything. I also did #2 and repeated the butterflies on my card, and also did #3 to feature a critter on my card. So here are all the challenges this card represents:



This background was an embossed and inked embossing folder image that I did not use for an earlier project. The stamps I used were from a set from Impress Obsessions, and the vase was made from  punch and the plant from a die. The little sentiment is from a Tim Holtz Idea-o-logy pad. I used distess oxide ink on the embossing folder and black Varsafine Clare in ffor the stamping. 

2 comments:

  1. Risk is right when cats and butterflies are combined! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the silhouette kitten and if this kitten is anything like mine anything in the air is fun to chase. Your personalizeed embossed background is very pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete