Followers

Monday, May 30, 2022

Alphabet Challenge - D is for dies


Sometimes, I just like seeing how creative I can be with left over pieces left around my work table without dragging out more stuff or digging up more papers. Here is the result from just such a creative process. This basket is a digital that I had printed out a long time ago.I tore some design papers that were in my nearby scrap pile, and the card base was one that I had already pre-folded from the leftover half from a previous project. The digital is from Impression Obsessions, The flowers are from a Sizzix die, and the sentiment is from Stampdendous. The little white flowers are from a little flower punch from Creative Memories. I put this all together for the Alphabet Challenge this week that can be found here:


                            https://alphabetchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2022/05/d-is-for-die-cuts.html

2 comments:

  1. Such pretty flowers, love the torn edge too! Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, I love creating projects like this using leftover pieces and the idea that you never know what will be the end result. Despite using scraps, you card looks very well composed - I like the calm colours and the flower motif that can be found both in the backet and on the background paper. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete