Followers

Saturday, May 28, 2022

Power Poppy' Blossom Challenge for May

 


Thanks to Holly Brown, I learned that Power Poppy has their challenges going again. I have had a little less time to keep up with all my stamping challenges lately as I have been helping my sister, Lynn, be caregivers to our aging parents since February. I printed out this fabulous digital from Power Poppy Pure Prairie Bouquet and the sentiment is from Peonies sentiment (a quote from George Elliston). I colored the image with Copic makers and then I lightly stenciled this pattern that reminded me of small stones in some of the blank spaces. I decided  to try a slimline card.  In Texas these are some of the flowers we see in May (although most might think that they are summer blossoms). This is because Texas weather generally skips spring like weather and heads onto summer right away!!

You can find the details for this challenge here:




4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!!! I'm so happy you are playing in the Power Poppy challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect placement on all of the gorgeous elements on this stunning slimline design, Liz! I love this amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image and think your idea of adding the stencil is genius! Thank you for playing along with the May Power Poppy Blossom Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Lynn. Congrats on your win in the Power Poppy challenge.

    ReplyDelete