Followers

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Stash Challenge 470 Power of Pastels

 


When I think of pastels, I think of babies, and come November we are expecting a new baby in our family. My great niece, Zoe is expecting but we don't know it's gender yet.  This background stamp is one of my newest stamps from Sweet and Sassy. The other stamp is an oldie but goodie from Stampin' Up. I used  pastel colored Copic markers for my coloring. 

This card I made to enter the Stash Challenge #132. You can find the details here:




Top Three

3 comments:

  1. perfect background for that cute baby image ... pastels are indeed perfect for baby cards ... congrats on the impending little one - so glad you joined our Power of Pastels Challenge at Shopping our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that background with its blended pastels...perfect for not knowing the gender yet!! Your baby card is perfect for our "power of pastels" challenge over at SOS!! Thanks for shopping your stash and playing along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quilted background for your sweet baby onesie greeting, this sentiment is the cutest I've seen.
    Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete