Followers

Friday, June 11, 2021

The Stamplorations June Stencil Challenge

 


With my last order from Stamplorations, I got this fabulous sentiment panel. I made my background with a stencil that is from Artplorations . I laid it in horizonal position to make this background and I brushed distress oxide inks (in warm colors to go with the word fire). I decided to color over the words with copic markers just to add a little more color to the card. I used my Gina Marie rectangle die as the frame for this sentiment in Crushed Curry. Then I  used crushed curry for the cardbase as well. 

It is always fun to see what Stamplorations has going every week on their blogsite as they have so many opportunities to take part in  and fun monthly prizes that are available for participation. 

Check out the details and opportunities for yourself here:




https://stamplorations.blogspot.com/search/label/stencil%20challenge


1 comment: