Followers

Monday, June 28, 2021

Crafty Hazeelnut Christmas Challenge - Snowflakes 548

Motivated by the Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge this week's theme this week - Snowflakes, I decided to get another Christmas card done early and into my stash. I used the Gina K snowflake stencil and used stormy sky distressed oxide ink for the snowflake and for the blue speckles stamped with an old Stampin' Up stamp, The sentiment is from Unity, I embellished this with pearls and sparkly enamel dots. I also added a little sparkle with sparkly gel pen. You can find the details of this challenge here:


 http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/06/chnc-challenge-548.html


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 548 - I hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete