Followers

Thursday, June 17, 2021

Cardz 4 Galz - purple and circles #149

 


I had such fun with this card. I inked this embossing folder that is covered with these textured circles using Distress Oxide inks in various shades of purple. I stamped the Unity girl stamp onto white paper and colored it with copic markers. The balloons she is holding were great circles as well.   I  mounted this onto purple cardstock. Behind the girl is a bench die cut so it appears she is sitting on something. This makes a perfect card for my birthday stash that always comes in handy. 

You can find the details for this terrific challenge here:

http://cardz4galz.blogspot.com/2021/06/149-circles-and-purples.html


I was so thrilled to have been mentioned in the top 3 winners for this card:

Thanks, Cardz 4 Galz!!! 



2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Great take on the theme. I love it. So glad you shared over at Cardz 4 Galz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real pretty make hun, love the image

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'Cardz 4 Galz' this fortnight
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete