Followers

Monday, June 28, 2021

Sunday Stamps #260 sketch


I love to make nautical cards in the summer because the beach is my favorite place to visit. I am using this sketch that is the one Sunday Stamps is using this week. You can find this challenge here:


I used design paper for my vackground. I used stamps from some old Flourish stamp sets that I have in my collection of stamps and the sentiment is from Our Daily Bread Designs.  I used distress oxide stained walnut ink and also versafine black. I fussy cut the rope trim and the shells.

 

2 comments:

  1. So pretty, Liz - perfect control of these soft neutral colors! Love the shells and knots together - lovely! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the linen look background. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete