Followers

Friday, June 11, 2021

Seashells sing a song for me

 


I love the beach in summertime, and seashells are part of the fascination for me. When I saw this challenge over on the Fusion website, I knew it was a "must do" for me. I used some design papers from my stash, I stamped shells from an older SU set I have in my collection, the sentiment is one of my favorites from Unity, and the cute little crab die is from Gina Marie.  I sponged the color onto the shell and satrfish with distress oxide inks. I stenciled the card base with broken china distress oxide ink to make it look like the ocean. Thanks for stopping by to check out my card. Hope you have a safe and wonderful summer. 

Here is where you can find this fun challenge:




2 comments:

  1. Wonderful take on our fusion challenge this week. Wonderful job creating the ocean with the distress oxide inks. Thanks for playing over at The Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used pattern paper on this. I'm always looking ways to use the beautiful papers I have. I think I may even have that shell paper :). Great job!

    ReplyDelete