Followers

Sunday, March 15, 2020

C4C526 White on white



I just love how embossing looks on white paper, and this is one of my favorite all time embossing folders from Spellbinder. I added diecut white leaves, these white paper flowers, and a sentiment (from Sweet and Sassy). It looks more complicated that it is to make and I look forward to making a few more like this. I have found it a really fun thing during this time of social distancing to look up some fun stamping challenges to take part in this week. Encouragement cards, sympathy cards, and thinking of you cards are my most needed in my stash of cards, so most of these will have that was the theme when I don't have to follow a specific type of card for the challenge. This white on white challenge can be used for whatever kind of card one might need. Check out this great challenge over at HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment