Followers

Friday, March 20, 2020

The House that stamps Built M1120


I have spent the quarantined afternoon in my stamping room playing a little stamping Bingo. This time I did it for The House that Stamps Built  M1120 challenge.   I did the middle row down with a cat; black and white plus 1 color (red); and sponging. The stenciled panel was my sponging. The red and white gingham is a stamp from Unity, and the other red is a strip of washi plaid tape. Then I added a scrap of lace I found in my leftovers. Not sure who makes that sentiment and the cat is a diecut.  These fun challenges have given me some fun things to create while we are on quarantine, andd I hope to share my stash of cards I am creating with the care team at my church to send out to shut ins, who need an extra lift.

3 comments:

  1. Cute! That cat die cut is fabulous!!! And I love the bit of lace; it's a great addition! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the strip of lace down the side of your card -- I'm sure the care team will be grateful for your contribution! Thanks for playing along over at The House That Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the die cut cat - and how nice to have a Care Team to send out card to your shut ins. Thanks for joining us over at The House that Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete