Followers

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Just Us Girls 526 black background



For this challenge to do a black background for the Just Us Girls challenge this week, I used a stencil from Gina K and various colors of distress oxide inks (although the colors were not so vivid on the black I did like the look I got). The stamps are from Unity Stamps and I colored the cake with copic markers. I punched out some Martha Stewart hydrangea blossoms to place on the cake and by the base of the cake. I added some tiny rhinestones just to add a little sparkle.

3 comments:

  1. I love just the hint of color on your background, Liz. It made a great place to show off your beautifully decorated cake. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the third time I have tried to leave a comment on this great card! My computer is in the shop and things aren't working so well on my phone. It's so beautiful! Love the background too! Thrilled you played along last week and sure hope you will join us tomorrow for our next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is definitely a cake to have a celebration with Liz! It looks great on your swirly background and I love those delicate flowers. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete