Followers

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Make My Monday 119


This is for the Make my Monday Challenge that was to create your own background. I love making collage backgrounds with my distress oxide inks from Tim Holtz. My main focus on my card making this month has been to do cards of encouragement to send out to people who might be getting a little stressed about the quarantine with less social opportunities. Spreading a little cheer anyway I can.
Here is where you can find this challenge:

http://mmmchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2020/03/challenge119-make-your-own-background.html

I used a few of my older Stampin' Up stamps in the background, and the sentiment is from Sweet and Sassy.



2 comments:

  1. Your background is beautiful. Love that sentiment stamp. Thank you for playing along with us at the Make My Monday Challenge blog.

    Hugs,
    Mary Ellen, MMM DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is beautiful! I love the stamp set you used with your distress oxide inks. Thank you for playing with us at the Make My Monday Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete