Followers

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Tulips and Spring and Quarantined


Since I have been taking part in the Virtual stamp nights going on over at Splitcoaststampers, I made this card for one of the challenges to use tulips. Then when I checked on the challenge for
 Just US Girls photo challenge, again it was tulips. So here is my card for both of these challenges.

Hope everyone is safe and well during our quarantine time. I have spent my time stamping and it has lifted my spirits.  Mailing out cards to friends might be what I can do to bring them a little surprise and love.

This embossing plate is from Spellbinders, the digital image is from Power Poppy! I colored it with copic markers.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely use of the colors on your pretty tulips. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What awesome embossing worthy of these gorgeous tulips, Liz!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! The image is so pretty and love that embossing. Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete