Followers

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Paper players color challenge 486


I have been enjoying the birds that come to my backyard during my quarantined time over this past month. Blue jays are some of the ones that I have seen and when I saw this color challenge today on Paper Players, I knew which stamp I wanted to use. I am not sure I got close to that blue but it was the closest I had for the one mentioned in the challenge that can be found HERE.

I have been enjoying my extra time getting to stamp and checking on some of these fabulous challenges that can be found every day somewhere on the internet. I check Challenges for days to find where some of them can be found. 

The stamp I used is from Unity, the circle for the sun is from SU, I embossed the blue panel with an embossing folder from Tim Holtz, and the die is from Sizzix. 

3 comments:

  1. Liz, this is such a fantastic card. Love the embossed background and that blue jay is so realistic. I enjoy watching all the birds, too! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, I have also enjoyed being able to hear the birds in the garden so clearly and have enjoyed watching them enjoy the early days of spring. You used the colors beautifully. So glad you joined us at the Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz your bluejay is delightful and a wonderful reminder of the real thing. Thanks for playing along with us over at The Paper Players this week and we hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete