Followers

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

2 Tuesday challenges on one card


I have spent the day stamping today and checking out weekly challenges. Here is the sketch for the Try stampin' or Not on Tuesday challenge:


And then I decided to do the black, white plus one color challenge on the Try It on Tuesday Challenge that can be found HERE.

I used an Unity stamp that I repeated stamping onto my patterned design paper. Then I stamped it on the smaller banner tag. I stamped it twice and cut out the rose on the second one to pop up from the other. I only colored this image using red and black colored pencils. I added red stripes and a row of square rhinestones over the top part of the banner. This is one of my favorite color combos. Hope you like it.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - this is gorgeous! The focal flower pops with the muted floral background. Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really Wonderful card Liz !! I loove it with this gorgeous red flower over the banner tag, the rhinestones, and the fantastic stamped background you have created. Beautiful design too.
    Thank you very much for joining us at Try it on Tuesday. Stay safe and well, and have a very nice afternoon,
    Big hugs,
    Caty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant, Liz - I love the beautiful coloring of the banner flower over the background - it really pops! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, LIz! Love how the red really pops against the B&W background you created! Thank you for your beautiful interpretation of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch this week!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and great sketch! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Try it on Tuesday
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful!! I love the black and white background with this wonderfully colored fishtail tag on top!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card and you've picked a great design too.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday,
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card! LOVE the red pops and your design!! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete