Followers

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

CCEE2018- Penguin Day

Hi Crafty Friends,

It's Frances back again with one last challenge for April. I hope you have all enjoyed the challenges this month.

Penguins - Apparently the 25th April was World Penguin Day ... feature penguins on your cards this week. Don't have penguins, then create a black and white card.

Now let's take a look at what the Design Team has created this week. Check them out www.cceestampers.blogspot.com  and play along if you like. 

Here's my card and not being able to locate a penguin in my stash, I had to resort to putting one together from diecut pieces. I loved these big googly eyes I found and liked that they were the same baby blue as my background paper. 


It appears he has spent most of his quarantined time eating like I have!! It's been nice keeping up with friends via the internet, but I do look forward to getting to be with them in person when all this is over,  Life is better with friends!! 

5 comments:

  1. OH you are the clever one with this fun penguin! I love his big ol eyeballs, Liz! What a delight this is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great penguin!! I love that you were moved to create this big guy......and those eyes are such fun, mf. Be safe!! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friends? Oh, those great people we do not get to see right now? Right!
    This guy makes me want to get back on my pre-quarantine weight! LOL! Great job, Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job building your penguin! I think we might all be a bit bigger than we were two months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you dusted off those old teacher skills! Sometimes they really come in handy!! Super cute card, Liz!

    ReplyDelete