Followers

Saturday, April 25, 2020

52 Christmas Throwdown challenge- Herringbone



The 52 Christmas Card throwdown challenge this week was to make a herringbone pattern on the card. I love any challenge that motivates me to use up scraps from my scrap box. This one was so much fun, After doing the herringbone pattern with my scraps, I colored this digital from Power Poppy and fussy cut it out too glue on top. I stamped the Merry Christmas and free cut a banner like shape around it. I oolored the poinsetta with colored markers, the berries with Copic markers and finished the pine needs and leaves with markers and colored pencils. You can find the Christmas card throwdown HERE.

5 comments:

  1. Great job of building this fabulous herringbone background with your wonderful holiday paper scraps! The beautifully colored poinsettia added on top of it makes for a gorgeous Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful background of herringbone. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations you won on Stamplorations blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful scraps of paper. Perfect for this technique. Thanks for creating with us. Greetings , Marjeta GDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful background of herringbone. Thanks for joining us at 52cct. Goga

    ReplyDelete