Followers

Friday, April 17, 2020

Color Throw Down 589


I did this for the Color Throw Down challenge to use black, grey, and red. I hope I find the link working today so I can load it over there on their site. This is a Unity stamp set that is so fun to color.  I used Copic markers for my coloring  and I also used a white colored pencil on the rose to highlight the lighter shades on the red petals. The background design paper had roses done in black and grey.

Click this site to find the details of the challenge - Color Throw Down challenge

3 comments:

  1. Sweet card.... never used a white colored pencil like that... will have to try! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great encouragement card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout for this awesome Unity image!! Your card is divine, Liz!

    ReplyDelete