Followers

Saturday, July 13, 2024

Christmas in July challenges

It is so fun getting some Christmas cards made in July and ahead of the game. I am using this card for the Krafty Chicks Christmas challenge #724 this week and the details can be found here:
I am also using this the the Cut it Up challenge which is hosting a Christmas
in July theme since I used dies for the trees and the gnome. The details for this challenge can be found here:

I used the cloud stencil from A Colorful Life for the background sky by blending distress oxide inks. The gnome is a stamp and die set that came from Rubbernecker. The tree dies are from Momenta. 


 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card Liz. The image is adorable and I love the scene you've created. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete