Followers

Monday, July 29, 2024

Just us Girls Stenciling 737


I tried a little stenciling on design paper. I stenciled also on the solid pink cardbase as well. The little snowman is from Penny Black ann the die is from Impression Obsessions. The snowflakes are precut foam pieces. I added the gemstone in the middle of the snowflakes.  The snowman image was colored with alcohol markers. Trying to get a few holiday cards done early this year. 
I am entering this card in the Just Us Girls challenge #737 - stenciling, 

 

3 comments:

  1. This is a really cute winter card! I like how you stenciled on patterned paper, as well as the pink solid one. The snowflakes added a nice touch too! Thank you for playing along with us at Just Us Girls Anything Goes with a Stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of stenciling on patterned paper, Liz. It made a great background for your darling snowman. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz... what a great idea to stencil on top of DSP. Love it! Fun snowman too. Thanks so much for joining and sharing your creativity with us at Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete