Followers

Sunday, July 14, 2024

Paper Players 698

I had fun using red, gray and black inks on this card for this week's Paper Players challenge. You can find he details here:


I used a stencil from A Colorful Life for my background and blend red, gray, and black into the different areas of the stencil. The flower is from Pink Fresh and I stamped it with versafine clair black and colored it with colored pencils, blending pen, and alcohol markers. The sentiment is a die cut. I used black cardstock for my card base. 



 

4 comments:

  1. Liz, I love the collage feel of your card. That background is fabulous and is the perfect anchor for your gorgeous, bold, floral. Great use of the colors. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool collage you've created! Your bold flowers really take center stage! Thanks for playing with our colors at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful collage. A great way to blend the colours. Thanks for sharing with The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful mix of elements and coloring mediums, Liz. A stunning card! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Paper Players this week. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete