Followers

Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Make my Monday 230


I made this card for Make by Monday challenge with the theme of celebrate.  I stenciled multicolored blending of distress oxide inks for  my background. The stencil is from A Colorful Life. This is a one layered card. I stamped the heart and sentiment with versafine clair black ink and colored the flowers with alcohol markers. This card could be used for celebrating a birthday or an anniversary or any other happy event!!
You can find the details for this challenge here:

2 comments:

  1. Love your stenciled background! Versatile & beautiful card! Thank you for sharing with us @ Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. The stencilling is fabulous. It's so colourful. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete