Followers

Sunday, July 14, 2024

HMFMC#419


I have a wonderful little collection of House Mouse stamps that I have collected over the last 25 years, and this is probably one of my very favorites. I decided to use it for this week's challenge since it did include an additional animal with this little mouse. I stamped it with versafine clair black ink, and colored it with alcohol markers. I designed the layout background making use of some design paper scraps. The sentiment is from Fresh Pink. 
You can find the details for this challenge over here:

 

5 comments:

  1. It really is a sweet image. I can easily see how it's one of your favorites. It's nicely colored and I like the strips of paper for the background. Very nice card. Thank you for joining us at the HMFMC. HM Signature

    {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I love the card design. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Liz :-) the image is adorable and I love the paper designs and layout! Absolutely gorgeous! :-)

    Thanks for joining the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card. And I LOVE the sentiment! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet image Liz. Love your pretty paper piecing too. Thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC. 💕Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete