Followers

Wednesday, June 7, 2023

House Mouse challenge #391


Making use of a plaid paper for my option for the House Mouse challenge this week, I chose this cute little mouse in a pot plant to feature on my card. The sentiment is from Pinkfresh and of course the mouse is from Stampablities.  I colored it with Copic markers. I added some flowers and leaves to give the card some extra color. I loved that this plaid ran on the diagonal line. You can check out all the fun for this challenge here:


 

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Pretty plaid paper. I love the card layout. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. I like the plaid and that you added the flowers for a little more pop of color. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Liz :-) the image is adorable and the plaid paper and flowers are gorgeous, fab layout too! :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, Liz. Fun image, sketch and plaid. I really like it. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun way to use the plaid paper and what a cutie that little mouse is. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs, Sue.

    ReplyDelete