Followers

Monday, June 12, 2023

Allsorts Challenge #732 birthdays



 

I love making layouts from my leftover scraps, and then make use of them as needed to complete a specific card or theme. So when I saw aa birthday theme for the Allsorts Challenge this week, I decided to complete this one as a birthday card.  The cake is from Unity stamps. I added a few punched flowers and leaves and added gemstones for the flower center and for the flower centers on the cake as well.  
Check out the details for this week's challenge oover at Allsorts here:


5 comments:

  1. A colourful fun card, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright and cheerful card. Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts, and using the birthday option, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour combo on this lovely card. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've used a lovely colour palette for this fabulous card. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, I love colours you’ve used. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete