Followers

Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Double D challenge

Tying out Stampin' Up's new Lemon Lolly ink on this challenge card for Double D. I stamped directly from a little ink pad on to my paper to form this checkerboard pattern. Then I stamped this lemon from a retired set from Stampin' Up over it. I colored it with copic markers and went over the white flowers with a white pencil. The sentiment is from a Spellbinder set. This was an easy one layer card that I did in less than 10 minutes. Easy to make and easy to mail.  You can check out this challenge here:

 

2 comments:

  1. A fabulously created card, I love the checkered background and the perfect sentiment too!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} Coming July 7th

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great lemony, Clean and Simple card that is so classy. Thanks for playing along with us at Double D Challenge.

    ReplyDelete