Followers

Friday, June 23, 2023

Come join the fun

 


If you haven't yet joined the fan club over at Splitcoaststampers, now is the time. The Dare to get Dirty challenges are getting ready to start and you won't want to miss the fun.  I love having a gallery over on Splitcoaststampers and I love all the stamping friends I have made ever since I joined way back in 2004. It is about the same price as a magazine subscription and you get so much more for your money and you even have a place you can save your favorites. All of this on your computer and not creating piles of magazines that take forever to find again once the months pass and the magazines start to pile up. I love all of the challenges, all the tutorials, and the thousands of galleries from stampers from all over the world. It is fun to see the number of people who love your cards you share, and its fun to leave encouraging words for fellow stampers. I can't go a day without checking out what is going on every day over on Splitcoaststampers.  We would love for you to join in.

No comments:

Post a Comment