Followers

Thursday, June 1, 2023

Cardz for Galz #200 Slimline birthday cards


I have been designing slim line cards making use of recycled calendar pages. This was one that I used most of the calendar page for the envelope and some of the scrap leftovers as part of the card. I stamped seashells (Stampin' Up)  onto the card base and the sentiment. I colored the shells with colored pencils. 
I designed this one for the Cardz for Galz #200 challenge. Thought it would make a great summery birthday wish for someone on your summer birthday list. 
You can check out the details for the challenge here:

 

2 comments:

  1. That is a good way to use an old calendar and a pretty summer wish for who ever receives it. I like the seashells in the background. Thanks for joining us at cardz 4 galz, Johanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun slim like card that you've created here - can def say that Summer is here. Thank you for submitting your card with us at C4Galz

    ReplyDelete