Followers

Friday, October 22, 2021

Jingle Bell challenge - Not a creature was stirring

 


Here is my card for the Jingle Bell Challenge this week that has the theme - Not a Creatrure was Stirring.
I used this cute Penny Black stamp with this cute pig and I used my new Impression Obsessions slimline background stamp for the background. The trees were cut with a Momenta die out of dark green paper..  The sentiment is from Paper Trey Inc. I used two shades of my distress oxide inks for the background and I used copic markers for the coloring of the pig image. 

Here are the details for the Jingle Bell challenge:



5 comments:

  1. Oh I love this card and I especially love how you did your background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that fun holiday piggie ... so glad you joined our CREATURE feature at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable holiday card, Liz!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such an adorable xmas bear and you made the perfect landscape for him to inhabit! so pleased you could join our celebration of christmas critters at JINGLE BELLES!

    ReplyDelete