Followers

Friday, October 8, 2021

I'm Dreaming off a Pink Christmas

 



I love using pink for at least a few of my Christmas cards each year, and I love working ahead in getting my Christmas cards made, so here is the card I made today to enter the Jingle Bell Christmas card challenge this week.  The challenge is to use pink, I love these design papers I found in my stash, and I thought a pink beetle bug  would be adorable so I used this Unity stamp. The sentiment is an old one in my collection from Stampin' Up, The big tree is a die cut. 

You can find all the details for this fun challenge here:


3 comments:

  1. that pink landscape and little car is so fun ... thanks so much for going PINK for the holidays with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. now that is a cool winter landscape and totally makes me wish i had a PINK beetle bug to drive all year long! thanks so much for joining our Pink fun at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you have mixed and matched your supplies to create this fun card. I have just read your comment on the JB blog and I couldn't agree more. All those challenges are a great way to get or keep the creative juices flowing, and the annual pink JB challenge is definitely one of my all time favourite challenges.

    ReplyDelete