Followers

Saturday, October 9, 2021

CAS Christmas - grey and red

 


I made this card for the grey and red color challenge that is happening this week over on the CAS Christmas challenge that can be found here:



I used stamps from Impression Obsessions and a sentiment stamp from an old retired Stampin' Up set. 
I stamped the ribbon stamp with versafine black, and colored it with copic markers. The trees were done with distress oxide ink. The sentiment is stamped over them in versafine black. This ribbon stamp is a great surprise I found in my grab bag I had ordered from IO. It looks like the real thing and will be great making easy to mail, flat cards for this Christmas season. 


3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Liz! I love the ribbon image at the top and it really does look 3D and realistic looking without the added bulk of an actual ribbon! Thanks so much for sharing this lovely card with us at CAS Christmas! Marcia (DT) :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Liz! There are lots of wonderful elements for the eyes to enjoy! I think I would love a card with just that stunning ribbon as you have it here, with a tiny sediment nestled under it, so the ribbon is the star. It's fabulous! Hugs, Darnell (CCCC GD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Liz! Love the three trees inked up in different colours ... so pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete