Followers

Friday, March 5, 2021

Seize the Birthday Challenge #209


March is here and of course this is when the greens of nature come back into existance. I love spring. This background stamp is from Rubbernecker and I used probably about 4 different colors of green when I added the inks. The girls are from Unity stamps, and the sentiment is from Gina K. I am a very ecclectic stamper and when I find an image I love it really doesn't matter to me what company retails it. I want it, I get it! And then it is fun mixing them with other stamps from my collection, which I have accummulated over the past 20 years. Now that I am retired and have the time to enjoy them, I spend most of my day creating in my stamp room. I also like finding challenges I can find during the week that spurs my mojo!! This one I am making for the Seize the Birthday challenge to use 3 shades of green. You can find all the details here:



I used at least 3 shades of Distress Oxide inks by Tim Holtz and Range. I colored the image with copic markers.  Happy Birthday to all my friends with spring birthdays!! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz and so glad to see you liking up with our challenge at Seize the Birthday. There is nothing wrong with used several stamps from different companies to achieve your look. As a matter of fact it is really artistic and making good use of your products. These girls are so cute and I can see that you will be using them in many different ways. Great background stamp too. Love how you used it here.

    ReplyDelete