Followers

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Double Trouble Challenge - Green and plaid

 I tried out the Double Trouble challenge this week  and doing the double dare of using green and a plaid. Here is my card:


I used gingham panels as my background, Then I punched out 3 hearts from aa green plaid paper.. Added it to the card and then stamped a butterfly that I fussy cut and added. This sentiment seemed perfect for a thinking of you card! 

You can find the details of the Double Trouble challenge here:


and the Use Your Stuff challenge here:



4 comments:

  1. Love your golden butterfly on your checkered and plaid backgrounds and great sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and don't forget to enter your card at Use Your Stuff, our partner for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, great idea to create your shamrock out of green plaid pattern paper! The golden butterfly draws the eye really well! Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble for our "Wearin' o' the Green" challenge!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a pretty card. I love all that plaid! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again soon.
    Tammy DT Co-ordinator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card! I especially like that you combined a plaid shamrock with a gingham background. The gold butterfly is the perfect touch. Thank you for joining our challenge at Double Trouble #78.

    ReplyDelete