Followers

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Retro challenge #155 Rainbow connection

 This week I did this rainbow card for the Retro Rubber Challenge #155. You can find this challenge here:


Details of challenge found here: 

Here is my card made with a stamp from a set from Stampin' Up dated 2004. The sentiment is a scripture stamp that was probably the first stamp I ever purchased from Sweet and Sassy Stamps and probably one of my very first cleear cling stamps. I used oxide inks to water color the rainbow and paint the background. I used copic markers to color the girl and flowers.. Versafine black ink was used to stamp the image and the sentiment. 



3 comments:

  1. Great take on the challenge! Thank you for playing along with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The watercolour gives the whole scene a whimsical, contemplative feel. Nice choice of sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how using watercolours makes a card feel so different. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete