Followers

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Color Throwdown Challenge #700



I loved these colors for this week's color throwdown challenge. I made my smashed orange background with the left over rusty hinge distress oxide ink that was left on my glass work area that I spritzed water on. Then I added walnut stain doxi ink onto my Impression Obsession background stamp that I stamped in various places over the smashed ink. I tore some kraft paper from an recycled kraft envelope to add for the kraft. I used one of my new momenta border dies that was cut from design papers that had these colors in it. I stamped the sunflowers from Unity onto white cardstock and colored it with Copic markers.The sentiment from Impression Obsessions with versafine clair black. Then I mounted it on a morning marigold card base. 


 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful take on the throwdown colors! Thanks for joining us in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete