Followers

Monday, July 11, 2022

Don't Miss the Fun coming up on Splitcoaststampers!!

 


It's happening starting this weekend and you won't want to miss the fun. I love Splitcoaststampers, where I have spent almost every day for the past 20 plus years to check out their daily challenges, and of course the special events and virtual stamp nights they host in addition. This Dare to get Dirty is even your opportunity to win a few really great prizes from some really great crafting companies who  support our artform (and addictions). I invite you all to come and join in on the fun that will include great challenges to take part in during the entire week. It's a great way to stay in the air conditioning and remain cool in these hot crazy days of July. No place I'd rather be than creating in my favorite crafting spot. 

1 comment:

  1. So excited that we will be able to play along together for part of this year's event!! Boxing my supplies!!

    ReplyDelete