Followers

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

CCEE2226


Hi, Lois here with the first of this month's challenges.  Tomorow is my sister Dotsy's birthday.  She is an avid card maker and scrapbooker and also helps with wedding floral arrangements with her friend.  In her honor make either a birthday card or a wedding card.

For my card I did a wedding card making use of mostly white on white. The sentiment and background for the lattice piece of the dies I used a soft blush color. This embossing folder is from Sizzix, the die cut set is from Spellbinders, and the sentiment is from Gina Marie designs. I used pearls are my embellishments. 
 
Be sure to check out the teams creations over at the blogsite:

3 comments:

  1. I love this amazing white on white die cut design!! That wonderful lattice rimmed with your beautiful spray of flowers makes the perfect stage for your die cut sentiment!! The gorgeous embossed background and the pearls kick it up a notch to EXQUISITE!! Stunning work, Liz!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the white on white look

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love white-on-white cards. This is so pretty with just a splash of color for the "Love" and lattice.

    ReplyDelete