Followers

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

CCEE2146 Buffalo Plaid

 

Hi friends!

It's Kelly with your challenge this week.

I absolutely adore black and white buffalo plaid (also known as buffalo check)

so please create a card with buffalo plaid as your focal point.


Sorry, Kelly, the only buffalo print paper I had was turquoise, so I went with that. The stamp is from Rubbernecker. The sentiment die is from Impression Obsessions, and the pine might be as well. Not sure on that die. I colored the image with copic markers. I used a sparkle pen to accent the snowflake and the sugar sprinkles on the cookies and on the pine to give it an icy look. 


Make sure to check out the team's cards over on the blogsite:

https://cceestampers.blogspot.com/



4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the buffalo plaid in blue too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun image with this elf and his cocoa!! Great detailing with the die cut pine and golden sentiment!! LOVE the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is this card! The blue plaid looks good -- I think the "rules" of our challenges are only "guidelines" and "starting off places."

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so sweet! I love the blues! This is such a cute card and there are no rules in my book other than the #1 - HAVE FUN! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete