Followers

Thursday, November 11, 2021

Krafty Chicks 585 Christmas challenge

 


I branched out from my comfort zone this Christmas and made quite a few slimline cards this season. This is a Power Poppy digital that I colored with copic markers. I carefully did the stenciling around the image. I really was pleased with the way this turned out. I used distress oxide ink for the stenciling. I mounted this onto a pink card base. I have taking part in almost every Christmas challenge I can find because I want to have lots of Christmas cards this season to send and I love making each of my cards differently to see how many of the Christmas stamps and digitals I have in my collection that I can use. This digital came in handy because I can size it to be whatever size I need it to be. I am entering this card into the Krafty Chicks Christmas challenge this week. You can find the details here:


The sentiment is from Stampin; Up (an oldie but goodie). 

Hope your holiday cardmaking is getting off to a brisk start, and that your mojo flows during the season, 

1 comment:

  1. Stunning! You have great colouring skills and I love that you used yellow (instead of usual blue) for the fabulous stencil. So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete