Followers

Sunday, November 7, 2021

STAMPlorations November challenge - stamps and fall

 


I love this quote on this Stamplorations stamp. Thanksgiving is the season of gratitude and this is such a lovely worded quote about Gratitude. I used an Impression Obsession background stamp for the background in robin egg distress oxide ink. The I found some khaki colored paper in my design paper stash to make the frame and do the punching on using a Martha Stewart punch. The card base is blue bayou, This is a simple card but I thought it turned out nicely I am entering it in the STAMPlorations November challenge found here:




2 comments:

  1. love it when the sentiment is the star of a card, and that background sets everything off quite nicely. thank you for joining us this month in our challenge, Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Thank You card! Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations' Theme & Photo Prompt Challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete