Followers

Monday, September 27, 2021

Christmas Joy with embossing and stenciling

 


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here on my blog. I usually make about 2 Christmas cards a week during the rest of the year so that I have my stash done and ready basically before the first week of December gets here. I got a little behind on that quota this year so I am making up for some lost time. I did this card for the Technique challenge this week on Splitcoaststampers. I am also entering it into  the Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge, which was to use the worrd JOY. This card also fits the challenge to use embossing that is the Make my Challenge. 

You can find these challenges here:



2 comments:

  1. A stunning card, I love your embossed background, it is so effective. Great design. Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday. We look forward to seeing you visit us again. Caz. DT. Take care. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! Thank you for playing along at Make My Monday challenge.

    ReplyDelete