Followers

Saturday, September 25, 2021

Christmas card Throwdown

 



This was a fun card to design with the use of 3 of my washi tape strips. I used some really thin ones along with the plaid wider one, This die I used is from Tim Holtz (Sizzix) and I embellsihed the tree with some additional gold and white striped thin washi tape and some gold gemstones and a star sticker on top. I am not sure of the source of the sentiment but it is from an older stamp set I have and I liked the way it fit my space there on the diagonal. Here is the site for this challenge:


I love taking part in Christmas challenges as it helps me gain some early motivation to get started on those Christmas cards and December gets too busy to wait until the last minute. Besides, I make each of my cards different and unique so my friends get a one of a kind design!! Besides, I get really bored making large numbers of the same design!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at 52CCT. Goga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas isn't too far away now😳 I love your gorgeous card and the clever use of washi tape! Thanks so much for joining the fun at 52CCT :)

    ReplyDelete