Followers

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge - Using Patterned Paper

 


I like to make Christmas cards all during the year, so I will have the supply I need to send done by December. Doing challenges like the Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge is a fun way to get that done. Their challenge this week was to use patterned paper. I had this pad of Christmas paper from Martha Stewart  in my stash for years now, so decided it would make a great card to meet this challenge. I stamped the trees using candy apple distress oxide ink and then I die cut them. I used these flower gems for the star on top.  You can find the details of this challenge here:


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful - love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete