Followers

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

CCEE2116 Tea Day

Frances is back today with another fun challenge for you all.


Apparently the 21st April was Tea Day, create a card that features tea or coffee.


Let's take a look at what the Design Team created for this challenge.




I used a Sizzix die for the lacy corner, a stamp from Unity for the image, and a sentiment from Gina Marie. The lacy stamp I am not sure of the source but thought it tied into the theme and style of this card. The flowers are a Sizzix die as well.. I used the smashed disress oxide ink to stain the ivory background cardstock. The card base is dark brown.  

4 comments:

  1. Such a great card, Liz! I love those sweet birds in the stacked teacups and that wonderful sentiment. Sounds like it came from the mouth of a Texas girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card -- I love the cut out in the corner. Beautiful design and beautiful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card! I love the colors and all the details and of course, your feathered friends! I have this same stamp but with coffee! So CHEERS!

    ReplyDelete