Followers

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Mod Squad challenge - Perfect Pantone


 

This is for the Perfect Pantone Challenge going on this week for the Mod Squad challenge. I used water color paper. I traced the background leaves using the negative side of Spellbinder leaves die. I used a gray wax crrayon. Then I used yellow and gray distress oxide inks on the background. I stamped the Gina K rose and Gina K sentiment on white paper. I cut it out and added to the card. The card base is gray cardstock. I rose whas water colored using the distress oxide inks. 

You can find the details of this challenge here:

https://modsquadchallenge.com/perfectly-pantone/

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous design here. I love all the texture on that background. Very creative!!! Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating with us over at the Mod Squad!!
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your design for the challenge and all the different mixed medias you have used, the rose is stunning and I love all the different shades entwined in your card. Just fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete