Followers

Sunday, April 18, 2021

Fusion challenge - Poppies

 


The sentiment says "Never forget" which is from a Tim Holtz ideology pad. And for the Fusion challenge this week, participants were given a choice to use poppies. That is what I did as I selected these popplies from an old Flourish set designed by Marcella Hawley before she started her own business, Power Poppy. I have been a big fan of her art for a long while. I used Archival black ink to stamp the image on white paper and then I colored it with Copic markers. The cardbase is red cardstock and I torn some great design paper to be the background. You can find the detail for the challenge and a choice of challenges here:



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful take on the challenge! Love your torn edges detail! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete