Followers

Saturday, February 27, 2021

Just Add Ink #543 - Sketch

 I loved seeing this sketch for the Just Add Ink challenge on Friday as it gave me a chance to use up some of my stashed scraps that I just cannot seem to throw away. I hit my black and white scraps to come up with this card.  You can find this sketch challenge here:


http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2021/02/just-add-ink-543sketch.html


Here is my card: 


The rose stamp is from Inkadinkado, and the sentiment is from Stampin' Up. I stamped the images with versafine black ink, and colored the rose image with Copic markers.  



 


3 comments:

  1. This is a great way to use up those scraps we just can't part with (I'm the same). I love what you created. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous use of all those those patterns to create an elegant background for your card! Thanks for joining in with the Just Add Ink challenge this week. Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great selection of papers and a great way to use up those scraps that you can't bear to throw away. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete